1. Phone camera lens – Instead of dragging along bulky and heavy cameras which takes up room in your suitcase, get yourself a phone camera lens. Simply attach the lens over your phone camera and you will instantly witness better quality pictures without the hassle of dragging around your camera throughout the day, this will make your life much easier.
2. Noise-cancelling headphones – Listening to music or watching your favorite tv programs on long journeys makes it a lot more bearable. When there is a lot of background noise it can be frustrating trying to listen to your favorite episodes and having to turn up the volume just to hear everything whats said. With these, you can keep the volume at a relaxing volume and block out all the background noises.
3. Tiles Bluetooth device – If you’re worried about losing your passport, phone, or wallet abroad, put one of these tiny devices into your document holder. The Bluetooth device can be tracked from your phone and will instantly detect where exactly it is. This can save you much hassle when travelling abroad and put your mind at ease knowing you will always know where your important documents are.
4. Portable WiFI hotspot & power bank – With sky roam Solis you don’t have to worry about foreign SIM cards or roaming charges when traveling the world. Wherever you are you will be able to stream movies or upload your favourite pictures to social media that you have taken while on your travels. This also works as a power bank which we all know can be a lifesaver if your phone’s battery is dying on long journeys.
5. iPad / Tablet – As mentioned already watching movies & listening to music is essential to getting through a long journey. Don’t waste your phone’s battery while doing this and watch episodes on a tablet instead. Another plus to bringing along a tablet is you can download your favorite ebooks onto this saving space and reducing the weight from books in your bags.